Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Voltaren top.

2/13/2012 10:59:25 AM

Reviewer: dmrk, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Oral nsaids caused serious stomach problems for me such as pain, nausea, loss of appetite so my doctor thought topical application would be better for me. After using for 2 full days I began experiencing nausea, vomiting, debilitating headaches and pain in stomach. I stopped using and am still recovering from the side effects. If you cannot tolerate oral nsaids be careful when using topical nsai ... Show Full Comment

12/7/2011 11:18:45 AM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Having cervical stenosis and carpal tunnel my NP put me on this. Within 24 hours I was having intense pain and headaches and severe stomach aches. I was in bed for 3 days. I quit using it and all of those symptoms resolved within 24 hours. Keep in close contact with your doctor when you start using this.

10/5/2011 2:38:46 AM

Reviewer: Princess85me, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on voltaren for a few weeks and it does not work for me what so ever. I was given it for my shoulder & neck injury cause of an accident I was in. I use it like 4-5 times a day everyday & I have to have my husband put it on me also too cause I am in alot of pain where I can not do it my self.... I hope there is something else I can use other than this & the pills for my pa ... Show Full Comment

8/23/2011 10:24:38 AM

Reviewer: Juju2001, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I've been using Voltaren for a week for ankle pain due do car accident, it seems to give a fast relief, and it is ease to use. I wonder if I can use for lower back pain too? Does anybody can give an advice on that? I am a little bit scared though about the side effects, I haven't had any yet, I tried Celebrex before but my stomach could not take it for more than 2 days.

8/9/2011 2:20:17 PM

Reviewer: cde612, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Unable to take oral NACIDS b/c of past cancer. Voltaran has helped me with both knees--one replacement and one genuine equipment. Also helped ankle in recovering from torn achilles with swelling and pain from exercising. Don't know what I've had without it!