Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Treximet Oral.

5/7/2012 7:56:00 PM

Reviewer: mseipper, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have suffered from migraines for about 8 years and this is the first medication that always relieves the awful pain and general sick feeling. I only wish I could afford to have more pill/year as I have way more migraines than the pills my doctor can give me inexpensively. The only side effect I experience is an annoying jaw pain, but it is well worth it.

5/3/2012 4:27:19 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I Love IT....even if the side effect is a little stomach ache or nausea...it's worth it...My migraines are so bad that nothing else helped me before, but after taking Treximet, after 15 minutes, I'm in heaven. Doesn't make me sleepy or anything like that. It's just great!!!

4/19/2012 5:52:31 AM

Reviewer: Trixemet, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
When I start feeling my migraine headache I take my pill Treximet and 15 minutes later my pain is gone.

4/18/2012 10:13:37 AM

Reviewer: TigerLily67, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I've had migraines for about 6 years now. I've tried all the drugs available... Treximet is the ONLY one that works for me. Does make me sleepy (and have a dry mouth) but being migraine free is worth those 2 small side effects. WONDERFUL MEDICATION!!

4/16/2012 11:10:09 AM

Reviewer: JWheeler, 35-44 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
My first memories are of severe, stomach turning headaches. It was not until I was in my late teens that I was diagnosed with migraine. I have tried what seems like everything form Cafergot,Inderal, Migranal, Buspar (Major Side effects) Topomax. What strated to really work for me was Imitrex. I took this for years. About 2 years ago I noticed I needed more for pain management and talkied to my ... Show Full Comment