Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Treximet Oral.

4/19/2012 5:52:31 AM

Reviewer: Trixemet, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
When I start feeling my migraine headache I take my pill Treximet and 15 minutes later my pain is gone.

4/18/2012 10:13:37 AM

Reviewer: TigerLily67, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I've had migraines for about 6 years now. I've tried all the drugs available... Treximet is the ONLY one that works for me. Does make me sleepy (and have a dry mouth) but being migraine free is worth those 2 small side effects. WONDERFUL MEDICATION!!

4/16/2012 11:10:09 AM

Reviewer: JWheeler, 35-44 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
My first memories are of severe, stomach turning headaches. It was not until I was in my late teens that I was diagnosed with migraine. I have tried what seems like everything form Cafergot,Inderal, Migranal, Buspar (Major Side effects) Topomax. What strated to really work for me was Imitrex. I took this for years. About 2 years ago I noticed I needed more for pain management and talkied to my ... Show Full Comment

3/3/2012 10:18:58 AM

Reviewer: Lisa, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have had Migraines for over 30 years they are getting worse as the years go by. Treximet works better than anything I have taken but I get very dizzy, so sick to my stomach I can not get out of bed for 2to 3 hours after taking it. I also gain 5lbs every time I take it, I lose the weight 2 to 3 days later. I have to be in alot of pain to take treximet because of the side effects but it works

1/22/2012 10:37:02 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)