Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Treximet Oral.

8/12/2008 3:10:45 PM

Reviewer: sand, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Takes the migraine away but brings horrible nausea and pain at the neck and jaw area that last for hours.

8/9/2008 9:54:16 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I read some of the reviews, because I wanted to see if anyone was experiencing what I did. Which was very common I noticed. I took the treximet @10:0o in the morning after my doc gave it to me to relieve the migraine I was experiencing for two days. About 30 mins later. I started to feel a burning @ the bk of my neck and then really nausated, for @ least two hours. It stopped and I was left with ... Show Full Comment

8/7/2008 5:39:17 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
This worked so far. I have a laundry list of pills I tried before and so far this is the best. The only downfall is the price.

8/2/2008 5:19:36 AM

Reviewer: Kcisko, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
After 2 weeks of having a headache I was given the treximet, I took it and within an hour headache was gone, slept for about 7 hours and then woke up with the worse case of irritable diarrhea I have ever experienced in my life, I would take the Migraine over this discomfort anyday, I honestly feel like I am dying from this stomach pain and nausea.

7/23/2008 8:20:59 PM

Reviewer: cjr5077, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have been suffering from headaches and migraines for almost four years. I have tried butalbital, midrin, imitrex and now treximet. By far it is the best. It works quickly and much fewer side effects than the imitrex. It did leave me feeling sleepy, but that is much better than the pain anyday.