Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Treximet oral.

9/19/2012 10:27:12 PM

Reviewer: hairworry, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
has anyone experienced a severe change in hair texture or loss, breakage or any other problem with your hair?

8/31/2012 8:11:07 AM

Reviewer: happypatient, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have Ulcertive Colitis so I am not supposed to take it often to prevent stomach bleeded but This is the only medicine that has worked for me. I have tried others even imitrex and maxalt with no relief. This medicine works very quickly even with the most stubborn migraines. Only once did it not fully relieve me of all my migraine pain but it made it managable to continue my daily activities. I d ... Show Full Comment

8/18/2012 4:31:54 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
This medication worked, but the cost is crazy. Way too expensive!!!

5/7/2012 7:56:00 PM

Reviewer: mseipper, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have suffered from migraines for about 8 years and this is the first medication that always relieves the awful pain and general sick feeling. I only wish I could afford to have more pill/year as I have way more migraines than the pills my doctor can give me inexpensively. The only side effect I experience is an annoying jaw pain, but it is well worth it.

5/3/2012 4:27:19 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I Love IT....even if the side effect is a little stomach ache or nausea...it's worth it...My migraines are so bad that nothing else helped me before, but after taking Treximet, after 15 minutes, I'm in heaven. Doesn't make me sleepy or anything like that. It's just great!!!