Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Treximet oral.

8/14/2008 4:45:42 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
It made me sick to my stomach, gave me chest pains, and my heart was racing at 96 bpm after I had been lying down for an hour. I had pain in my sinuses and my neck. I even began hallucinating. I know different people have different reactions to different drugs but this was terrible. Yes it got rid of the migraine, but I'd rather have the headache!

8/12/2008 3:10:45 PM

Reviewer: sand, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Takes the migraine away but brings horrible nausea and pain at the neck and jaw area that last for hours.

8/9/2008 9:54:16 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I read some of the reviews, because I wanted to see if anyone was experiencing what I did. Which was very common I noticed. I took the treximet @10:0o in the morning after my doc gave it to me to relieve the migraine I was experiencing for two days. About 30 mins later. I started to feel a burning @ the bk of my neck and then really nausated, for @ least two hours. It stopped and I was left with ... Show Full Comment

8/7/2008 5:39:17 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
This worked so far. I have a laundry list of pills I tried before and so far this is the best. The only downfall is the price.

8/2/2008 5:19:36 AM

Reviewer: Kcisko, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
After 2 weeks of having a headache I was given the treximet, I took it and within an hour headache was gone, slept for about 7 hours and then woke up with the worse case of irritable diarrhea I have ever experienced in my life, I would take the Migraine over this discomfort anyday, I honestly feel like I am dying from this stomach pain and nausea.

Check your BMI.
Woman running
And how to fix them?
Check your BMI.
Girl drinking orange juice
How to keep yours at bay.