Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Treximet oral.

9/17/2008 10:30:55 PM

Reviewer: nanaof1, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I was not satisfied at all with this medication. After suffering for about 48hrs with a migraine, I called my dr. who gave me samples of this after axert, didn't even touch it. However, about 30 to 45 minutes after taking this drug I thought I was dying. I had the worse abdominal cramps, along with nausea, and diarrhea. I would not recommend this drug to my worse enemy. I'll stick with Fro ... Show Full Comment

9/6/2008 12:56:24 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
My doctor gave me a sample to try for my migranes. It worked, but it left me feeling nauseated, and dizzy. It also gave me a ringing in my ears, and a dull ache in my jaw and neck area. The only time I was satisfied with this medication was when I took it, and then went to sleep, because I would wake up without a migrane and without any of the awful side effects.

8/14/2008 4:45:42 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
It made me sick to my stomach, gave me chest pains, and my heart was racing at 96 bpm after I had been lying down for an hour. I had pain in my sinuses and my neck. I even began hallucinating. I know different people have different reactions to different drugs but this was terrible. Yes it got rid of the migraine, but I'd rather have the headache!

8/12/2008 3:10:45 PM

Reviewer: sand, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Takes the migraine away but brings horrible nausea and pain at the neck and jaw area that last for hours.

8/9/2008 9:54:16 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I read some of the reviews, because I wanted to see if anyone was experiencing what I did. Which was very common I noticed. I took the treximet @10:0o in the morning after my doc gave it to me to relieve the migraine I was experiencing for two days. About 30 mins later. I started to feel a burning @ the bk of my neck and then really nausated, for @ least two hours. It stopped and I was left with ... Show Full Comment

How to keep flares at bay.
spinal compression fracture