Find Information About:

Drugs & Supplements

Pill Identifier

Pill Identifier

Having trouble identifying your pills?

Get Started
My Medicine

My Medicine

Get Started

WebMD Health Experts and Community

• Second Opinion

Second Opinion

Read expert perspectives on popular health topics.

• Community

Community

Connect with people like you, and get expert guidance on living a healthy life.

Get Answers

Sign up to receive WebMD's award-winning content delivered to your inbox.

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Cimzia subcutaneous.

5/9/2011 2:24:02 PM

Reviewer: deenie66, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Took first injection of this drug on Wednes. by Sunday I was feeling dizzy, Tuesday, anxious and uneasy. This has gone on for a few days. My head still feels funny, like its spinning. Not sure if to continue or not.

4/13/2011 6:28:20 PM

Reviewer: Wilma, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
The price for Cimzia is obscene!!! When my health insurance ends, I'm screwed big time. We must continue the fight for Universal, single-payer health care. I am an RA patient and I work in Clinical Trials for RA patients. My patients are suffering and can't afford this medicine. These medicines for RA (Biologics) cost practically nothing to make and the pharmaceuticals recoup their re ... Show Full Comment

4/5/2011 11:26:07 AM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking Cimzia for 8 weeks now and it has not helped me at all.

2/3/2011 7:17:43 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I had been on Humira for five years when it stopped working. My doctor then put me on Cimzia. That was ten months ago. About three months ago, I began to suffer from extreme fatigue, difficulty breathing, weight loss, rashes and increased joint pain. As my condition continued to deterioate, I called my doctor for help. He advised me to discontinue use of the Cimzia and scheduled an appointme ... Show Full Comment

1/27/2011 8:59:47 PM

Reviewer: BLM, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I am fairly new to the medication, had 2 mo of Cimzia thus far. It burns at 1st but seems to be working for RA. I hope they come out with an easier way to inject. I am able to do steps better, and walk longer since starting this med. Hope it keeps getting better so I can get off some of the other pain relief meds I am on.