Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Cimzia SubQ.

4/5/2011 11:26:07 AM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking Cimzia for 8 weeks now and it has not helped me at all.

2/3/2011 7:17:43 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I had been on Humira for five years when it stopped working. My doctor then put me on Cimzia. That was ten months ago. About three months ago, I began to suffer from extreme fatigue, difficulty breathing, weight loss, rashes and increased joint pain. As my condition continued to deterioate, I called my doctor for help. He advised me to discontinue use of the Cimzia and scheduled an appointme ... Show Full Comment

1/27/2011 8:59:47 PM

Reviewer: BLM, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I am fairly new to the medication, had 2 mo of Cimzia thus far. It burns at 1st but seems to be working for RA. I hope they come out with an easier way to inject. I am able to do steps better, and walk longer since starting this med. Hope it keeps getting better so I can get off some of the other pain relief meds I am on.

1/14/2011 2:13:10 PM

Reviewer: CaAfAm, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
RA is a nasty condition and I was diagnosed 2 years ago. I have tried various meds, just like you and here's what I found to help me. Injections are more painful than taking pills (hence the 'ease of use' rating), but the relief from pain is wonderful. I have a prescription for 400mg (2 shots) once a month, but feel that I need it more often. I am also taking Methotrexate and daily ... Show Full Comment

12/12/2010 2:43:08 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Iam taking cimzia for RA I have not read any reviews about taking this drug for RA Is anyone taking this for RA who has a comment? I have seen no positive effects yet. I am still having severe joint pain in all areas of my body, especially my ankles. Anyone else having this problem?

Still Life Of Protein Foods
Do they work?
Tips to kick the habit.
stressed working woman
And how to fix them?
fat caliper
Check your BMI.
man with indigestion
How to keep yours at bay.