Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Cimzia SubQ.

7/3/2011 8:57:26 AM

Reviewer: billie, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Hello, I just want to up date my Cimzia results.My last up date was on 6/17/2011 and I was just a few days pass my starter pack.My fatigue is alot better I have more energy than I have had in a long time.It is really nice since I am raising my 3 year old granddaughter.MY pain and inflammation are not really better yet.My doctor called to ask how I was feeling since I had so much trouble with pass ... Show Full Comment

6/19/2011 11:18:57 AM

Reviewer: billie, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
HEllo, on the 17th I posted that I had just taked my third set of 2 200mg shots my starter pack.Anyway I auctually think I feel alittle better.Yesterday I felt better than I have in a long time except for one spot in my lower back.I feel pretty good today so far,just alittle weak in my legs.But I don't feel as fatigued as I usually do.I hope I finally found something to work.

6/17/2011 10:09:52 PM

Reviewer: billie, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I just took my third set of shots on6/15/11 second 2 shots on 6/1/11 and first 2 shots on 5/17/11.I can't really tell any difference in the way I feel.I still have so much fatigue.My all over body pain might be a little better but not much.Maybe I'm expecting to much out of these R A drugs.I still have depression feel so tired.I take vicodin and motrin for pain.I pray that it will work.I h ... Show Full Comment

6/7/2011 1:32:44 PM

Reviewer: deenie66, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Final follow-up. I am quitting Cimzia. Terrible rash which is reaction to medicine. Meet with dr today to discuss other options. Good Luck everyone else.

6/4/2011 7:21:28 AM

Reviewer: deenie66, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
This is a follow-up to initial dosing. I am into my monthly shots and I have developed terribly itchy rashes on my arms. They are extremely itchy and red. Weight gain seems to be an issue too. Pain has gotten better, less of it. Less dizziness also.

How to keep flares at bay.
spinal compression fracture