Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Cimzia subcutaneous.

7/22/2011 5:59:04 PM

Reviewer: rf, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I have been using it for four months and find no difference in the way I feel. Pain levels and fatigue remain the same. Next visit I will be asking my Dr to try something else.

7/15/2011 12:00:41 PM

Reviewer: billie, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    My last post was around 6/15/11 after I finished my starter pack.My fatigue is still better but the pain and inflammation are not better.I took 2/200mg shots yesterday and I will once a month.My doctor said it may take 2 to 3 months to get the full effect.I hope it works because so far nothing else has.My hands seem to be getting worse and I have all over pain sometime especially in legs,hands bac ... Show Full Comment

7/6/2011 7:58:33 PM

Reviewer: Katie, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I was on Enbrel for 7 yrs and it stopped working. Just finished my starter pack with Cimzia and also taking 5 mg prednisone. WIthout the prednisone the Cimzia doesnt seem too effective. I am in pain and feel the RA. It is very painful to inject and so far doesnt seem worth the intense pain.

7/3/2011 8:57:26 AM

Reviewer: billie, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    Hello, I just want to up date my Cimzia results.My last up date was on 6/17/2011 and I was just a few days pass my starter pack.My fatigue is alot better I have more energy than I have had in a long time.It is really nice since I am raising my 3 year old granddaughter.MY pain and inflammation are not really better yet.My doctor called to ask how I was feeling since I had so much trouble with pass ... Show Full Comment

6/19/2011 11:18:57 AM

Reviewer: billie, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    HEllo, on the 17th I posted that I had just taked my third set of 2 200mg shots my starter pack.Anyway I auctually think I feel alittle better.Yesterday I felt better than I have in a long time except for one spot in my lower back.I feel pretty good today so far,just alittle weak in my legs.But I don't feel as fatigued as I usually do.I hope I finally found something to work.