Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Cimzia SubQ.

7/6/2011 7:58:33 PM

Reviewer: Katie, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I was on Enbrel for 7 yrs and it stopped working. Just finished my starter pack with Cimzia and also taking 5 mg prednisone. WIthout the prednisone the Cimzia doesnt seem too effective. I am in pain and feel the RA. It is very painful to inject and so far doesnt seem worth the intense pain.

7/3/2011 8:57:26 AM

Reviewer: billie, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Hello, I just want to up date my Cimzia results.My last up date was on 6/17/2011 and I was just a few days pass my starter pack.My fatigue is alot better I have more energy than I have had in a long time.It is really nice since I am raising my 3 year old granddaughter.MY pain and inflammation are not really better yet.My doctor called to ask how I was feeling since I had so much trouble with pass ... Show Full Comment

6/19/2011 11:18:57 AM

Reviewer: billie, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
HEllo, on the 17th I posted that I had just taked my third set of 2 200mg shots my starter pack.Anyway I auctually think I feel alittle better.Yesterday I felt better than I have in a long time except for one spot in my lower back.I feel pretty good today so far,just alittle weak in my legs.But I don't feel as fatigued as I usually do.I hope I finally found something to work.

6/17/2011 10:09:52 PM

Reviewer: billie, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I just took my third set of shots on6/15/11 second 2 shots on 6/1/11 and first 2 shots on 5/17/11.I can't really tell any difference in the way I feel.I still have so much fatigue.My all over body pain might be a little better but not much.Maybe I'm expecting to much out of these R A drugs.I still have depression feel so tired.I take vicodin and motrin for pain.I pray that it will work.I h ... Show Full Comment

6/7/2011 1:32:44 PM

Reviewer: deenie66, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Final follow-up. I am quitting Cimzia. Terrible rash which is reaction to medicine. Meet with dr today to discuss other options. Good Luck everyone else.

Does your kid have symptoms?