Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Cimzia subcutaneous.

6/17/2011 10:09:52 PM

Reviewer: billie, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I just took my third set of shots on6/15/11 second 2 shots on 6/1/11 and first 2 shots on 5/17/11.I can't really tell any difference in the way I feel.I still have so much fatigue.My all over body pain might be a little better but not much.Maybe I'm expecting to much out of these R A drugs.I still have depression feel so tired.I take vicodin and motrin for pain.I pray that it will work.I h ... Show Full Comment

6/7/2011 1:32:44 PM

Reviewer: deenie66, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    Final follow-up. I am quitting Cimzia. Terrible rash which is reaction to medicine. Meet with dr today to discuss other options. Good Luck everyone else.

6/4/2011 7:21:28 AM

Reviewer: deenie66, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    This is a follow-up to initial dosing. I am into my monthly shots and I have developed terribly itchy rashes on my arms. They are extremely itchy and red. Weight gain seems to be an issue too. Pain has gotten better, less of it. Less dizziness also.

5/31/2011 7:11:02 AM

Reviewer: renekym, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I am in a RA study. I recieved my first mega dose one wek agao today. So far so good. My main side effects are headache, and sick to my sotmach. If that is it I can deal with this. I recieved two shots. I will soon go down to one every two weeks.

5/24/2011 3:46:24 PM

Reviewer: CaAfAm, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    This is a follow up on my previous review - Cimzia is immediately effective ie I feel relief from pain within 24-48 hours, BUT it does not last 4 weeks......so now I am having 400mg injected every 3 weeks for 4 doses to see if a higher loading dose will make a difference. Only the occasional Motrin now, so Cimzia has been effective....and yes I am still taking Methotrexate. Be sure to inject very ... Show Full Comment

handful of vegetables and vitamins
    Diet tips and mistakes.