Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Cimzia subQ.

2/3/2013 3:36:13 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
Love it, nothing seemed to help and I was beginning to give up hope. Dr. prescribed Cimzia it took a couple of months but my levels are coming down and I'm feeling so much better.

1/2/2013 9:02:26 AM

Reviewer: Gmbz100323, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Rheumatoid Arthritis
12/3/2012 8:27:11 PM

Reviewer: Free, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I just completed my second 400mg dose and it seems to be working but, my stomach is always upset. Is anyone else having the same problem? I've tried Enbrel and others, maybe sometime will work. Luck to all.

11/27/2012 8:12:23 AM

Reviewer: J Faye, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
This is my 3rd month on Cimzia. I was on Embrel but it didn't work. Only side effect I have is nausea around 24-36 hours after injection. I do have some stiffnes still in the morning, but nothing that hinders my day. I hope it continues to help!

11/23/2012 5:44:00 PM

Reviewer: Sheila, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I was diagnosed 1 1/2 years ago. I've been on Methotrexate, but had to switch to an injection due to stomach issues. My doctor started me on Humira, but nothing was happening...no relief. Then he changed to Cimzia and I'll be getting my third and final loading dose on Monday, and I can barely remember feeling this good. For me I have no side effects so far, and the first day to go with ... Show Full Comment

How to keep flares at bay.
spinal compression fracture