Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Stevia Misc.

1-5 of 5
4/10/2012 5:43:57 AM

Reviewer: klw, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I took Stevia for an acute case of diarrhea due to a food poisioning. I had terrible vomiting the night before and horrible intestinal distress. This persisted for 12 hrs. , but stopped one I began Stevia. I have stablized and feel fine 24 hrs. later. Very lucky to have had my friend leave me some powdered Stevia just the night of my problems!

3/16/2012 12:43:34 PM

Reviewer: grams l, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Taste is not good as it leaves a strange taste in my mouth.

8/23/2010 1:34:26 PM

Reviewer: JNL, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
We did a lot of research on this and it seems to be the best sweetner out there for your blood sugar. I have been using this for over 5 years now. I have tried it in liquid form, powder and packets with fiber added. I prefer the liquid because it dissolves easier. I find if i add a 1/2 tsb of Agave per every cup, it helps with the bitterness. This product also helps me satisfy my sugar cravings.

3/4/2010 10:20:22 PM

Reviewer: Ladye, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month

Comment:
Using this for weight loss, while lower in calories, stevia has an unpleasant aftertaste and is way too sweet. I prefer to just use less or no sugar. I have yet to find anything more palatable than sugar.

1/15/2010 9:53:57 AM

Reviewer: DLupo, 65-74 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
This sweetener is especially good as a substitute for aspartame or saccharin; but, I have found if you add just a little sugar to it it tastes much more like sugar without the calories. A brand name that I have tried is "Sun Crystals" which adds 5 calories of sugar to a packet of stevia, but I have had some difficulty finding it in stores.

1-5 of 5

Heart-Shaped Fried Egg
Can you benefit from them?
How to make the best choices for you.
Adult man lying awake in bed
How to recognize them.
smiling woman
Fight the effects of getting older.
chicken and veggie kabobs
What are you eating tonight?