Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Align Oral.

8/2/2014 2:39:16 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I started taking Align because I heard that it helped with IBS, which I have had for over 40 years. I actually made it through 3 weeks with it, but with each passing day I felt worse and worse. It finally got to the point where I was walking the floors at night due to debilitating gas pains and bloat. 40 years of IBS and I never had pains like that! This stuff is horrible. The last pill I took was ... Show Full Comment

5/16/2014 7:06:34 AM

Reviewer: Rob, 55-64 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I just started taking this to make my unknow stomach pain go away. It accomplished that but now is starting to make me itch not sure what that is but will request my money back if it continues. It did solve the pain but will wait to see if side effects are sustained.

4/11/2014 2:09:13 PM

Reviewer: Ctobin1, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Started using in Jan 2014. Saw improvement in IBS. Noticed lethargy, heartburn, trouble sleeping. 4 weeks later developed horrid case of hives that has not gone away. Two doctors later I have stopped taking med after blisters, horrible stomach upset and the worst heartburn ever! Stay away from this product. The cure is worse than the problem!

4/5/2014 9:53:11 AM

Reviewer: choose5, 55-64 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
All probiotics I've taken give me gas and bloating, I assume they have too much bacteria. This one is expensive and gives me bad dreams, so I quit shortly thereafter. I do believe it works for some people. Steamed green vegetables works for me, provides a happy home for good bacteria.

2/11/2014 9:11:08 AM

Reviewer: Align does not work , 35-44 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month

Comment:
I was very disappointed, I started getting itchy around the armpit, love handles and lower limbs, then a rash developed in the same areas I just mentioned, felt bloated and full of gas all the time, then became dizzy and developed a persistent cough with mucus in lung that I can feel when breathing in and out, also developed a dry throat with burning sensation from throat to stomach. I know for a ... Show Full Comment

sore foot
3 warning signs.
mature woman holding fan in face
Symptoms and treatments.
checking blood sugar
Symptoms and treatment.
man behind computer screen
10 possible causes.
Woman with itchy watery eyes
Common triggers.
man screaming
Making sense of symptoms.
human liver
What puts you at risk?
restroom sign
Food and drinks that make you go.
Understanding RA.