Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Taclonex Scalp Top.

12/18/2013 3:00:23 PM

Reviewer: ashtonleeb, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have psoriasis on the back of my scalp (near the nape of my neck) and only use Taclonex once or twice a week, mainly during the winter. I think it takes away some of the itch and flakiness for a couple days. I usually leave it on my scalp for 15-20 mins. The main problem is it's so greasy! I have long hair and have to wash it out with Dawn dish soap before using regular shampoo and conditio ... Show Full Comment

4/28/2013 11:36:22 AM

Reviewer: great2bme, 35-44 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I always thought visible red patches on my scalp were going to be a way of life until my dermatologist gave me a sample of Taclonex Scalp. Within a week, my scalp was nearly completely clear and I only had to reapply 1 to 2 times each week. I just wish I could use it elsewhere on my body as nothing else I have tried works well at all.

1/24/2013 1:43:58 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Messy greasy hair vs itchy flaky scalp. Trade-off seems worth it.

11/15/2012 10:12:26 AM

Reviewer: LMH, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
It seems to be working effectively, scaly patches clearing up quicker than with other medications. But leaves my hair a greasy mess. I spent over 15 mins carefully applying only the effected spots, it still turns my hair into a oil slick. Even after washing 3x and rinsing with vinegar still can feel it in my hair.

10/31/2012 7:30:31 PM

Reviewer: top50, 45-54 Female

Comment:
I have long hair and it is really difficult to insure that I get the treatment on fully. I seem to have to use more than needed in order to get enough on my scalp

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.