Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Taclonex Scalp topical.

12/18/2013 3:00:23 PM

Reviewer: ashtonleeb, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I have psoriasis on the back of my scalp (near the nape of my neck) and only use Taclonex once or twice a week, mainly during the winter. I think it takes away some of the itch and flakiness for a couple days. I usually leave it on my scalp for 15-20 mins. The main problem is it's so greasy! I have long hair and have to wash it out with Dawn dish soap before using regular shampoo and conditio ... Show Full Comment

4/28/2013 11:36:22 AM

Reviewer: great2bme, 35-44 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I always thought visible red patches on my scalp were going to be a way of life until my dermatologist gave me a sample of Taclonex Scalp. Within a week, my scalp was nearly completely clear and I only had to reapply 1 to 2 times each week. I just wish I could use it elsewhere on my body as nothing else I have tried works well at all.

1/24/2013 1:43:58 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    Messy greasy hair vs itchy flaky scalp. Trade-off seems worth it.

11/15/2012 10:12:26 AM

Reviewer: LMH, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    It seems to be working effectively, scaly patches clearing up quicker than with other medications. But leaves my hair a greasy mess. I spent over 15 mins carefully applying only the effected spots, it still turns my hair into a oil slick. Even after washing 3x and rinsing with vinegar still can feel it in my hair.

10/31/2012 7:30:31 PM

Reviewer: top50, 45-54 Female

Comment:
    I have long hair and it is really difficult to insure that I get the treatment on fully. I seem to have to use more than needed in order to get enough on my scalp

handful of vegetables and vitamins
    Diet tips and mistakes.