Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Requip XL Oral.

3/13/2011 5:03:16 PM

Reviewer: wrfig, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking this for 6 wks. & my tremor is greatly improved, but the insomnia is worse. I'm not sure if it is worth the added expense, but will give it more time. Also, I am noticing difficulty focusing my vision--possibly due to sleep deprivation.

2/17/2011 3:09:29 PM

Reviewer: monymo, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I have had great improvement of my parkinsons. I wish this drug were more affordable.

9/9/2010 4:32:27 PM

Reviewer: mr p, 65-74 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
dr introduced me to this drug with sammple packs. I had been taking cabidopa levola dopa and was getting along. I was havng trouble with fitful sleep. drug was easier to take and doc lead me to believe it might help with chronic pain. well drug did help but I came to find out that my insurance medicare did not covet it and it was 400 per month for my dosage. quite a shock since I am disabled ... Show Full Comment

8/28/2010 5:30:45 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Severe insomnia

7/17/2010 11:15:12 AM

Reviewer: Dave, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have found that takeing reqip xl oral has inproved my life no end i am much brighter and find it easy to make conversaion with my family and friends it also allows me to get a good nights sleep.i also take stilevo and combined with the reqip my life is very good

How to keep flares at bay.
spinal compression fracture