Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Ocella Oral.

8/6/2014 4:25:07 PM

Reviewer: Happy27, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on and off of birth control since I was 15. Yasmin was my first pill, but I was a teenager and never took it correctly. I was then put on Ocella because of insurance. I've been taking Ocella daily for the past 7 years. I can't say whether or not any issues I have any related to the pill or not. I haven't been of of it to notice a difference. However, the pill works great f ... Show Full Comment

6/11/2014 4:58:14 PM

Reviewer: nothappy, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I was switched to Ocella about 4 months ago. I noticed that my cycle got longer, and my cramps got way worse. It had gotten to the point to where my period was no longer lining up with the "placebo" week of the will. I actually had an appointment with my doctor to switch pills, but guess what? Yesterday I found out that I'm pregnant. I take the pill around the same time every single ... Show Full Comment

4/27/2014 11:40:51 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

1/25/2014 11:17:48 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
I was originally on Yaz. Then the pharmacist switched me to Ocella. I have been on these pills for almost 11 years. In the last 4 months I have broken out in a severe skin problem (to say the least!) I have half dollar size welts all over my body! They it itch like no other!!! I have recently stopped taking the pill. The day before I stopped I count 40 welts on my skin!!! Be careful!

12/23/2013 1:58:26 AM

Reviewer: Pineapple Chips, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I like this birth control. I have been using it for the last 5 years with no problems so far, and it's effective because I'm not pregnant! I haven't experienced any major mood swings, but I will say my sex drive has decreased. That's the only downside, but once you start to "get going" the mood comes back. Lol!