Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Ocella Oral.

11/15/2008 5:10:56 PM

Reviewer: agerlol, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Horrible mood swings, headaches, crying spells, acne--within 1 week of switching to Ocella from Triphasil. MD advised to finish the month, but I will not take this medication again.

11/12/2008 2:27:18 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I was put on ocella after I had my first baby and I hate it I am always in a bad mood it makes my horomones crazy and my breast are so tender and I think I now have a lump in one of them... I would stay with yasmin and pay more!

10/29/2008 2:50:09 PM

Reviewer: bmontes, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I switched to Ocella from Femcon which was horrible, I cried all of the time and had two weeks of breakthrough bleeding in addition to my period. Ocella so far has been great, no complaints to make, except... I read two other posts about having light and decreased periods. I'm on my third placebo and still no period. Did anyone else experience a 'delayed' period?

10/27/2008 2:57:52 PM

Reviewer: red1083, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I've been on Ocella for about 3 months. And, since being switched from Yazmin to Ocella, I've had extreme soreness in my breasts, bloating, increased appetite, nauseous, and have been tired a lot. I figured it was the pills because I didn't have any of these problems when I was on Yazmin. I was scared for a moment because I thought I was pregnant. But, when I did some research on O ... Show Full Comment

10/24/2008 7:18:36 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I switched to this from Yasmin, and I am anything but happy with it. I'm much more irritable, I have more acne, and to everyone else it seems like I have more PMS. I also suffer from cramps for the first time while on birth control. I'm gonna see if I can go back to Yasmin. 2 Months of this is 2 months too much.

Check your BMI.
Woman running
And how to fix them?
Check your BMI.
Girl drinking orange juice
How to keep yours at bay.