Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Ocella Oral.

11/20/2008 2:15:29 PM

Reviewer: Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I switched to Ocella from Yasmin a couple of months ago to save money. I have had the worst experience with Ocella. My breasts have been really sore and I am bloated all the time! I thought I was the only one having problems. I am switching back to Yasmin. I hope it hasn't done any other damage to my body!!!

11/19/2008 7:18:35 PM

Reviewer: mskitty, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I switched to this because it was cheaper. Oh my Lord, I can't believe howmany women outthere have experienced the same side affects that I have! The bloating, the breast soreness, the not sleeping, the tiredness, the feeling of being pregnant! Why is this drug still available? I am switching back to my Yasmine and I seriously worn other woman about trying this just because it's cheaper. S ... Show Full Comment

11/15/2008 5:10:56 PM

Reviewer: agerlol, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Horrible mood swings, headaches, crying spells, acne--within 1 week of switching to Ocella from Triphasil. MD advised to finish the month, but I will not take this medication again.

11/12/2008 2:27:18 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I was put on ocella after I had my first baby and I hate it I am always in a bad mood it makes my horomones crazy and my breast are so tender and I think I now have a lump in one of them... I would stay with yasmin and pay more!

10/29/2008 2:50:09 PM

Reviewer: bmontes, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I switched to Ocella from Femcon which was horrible, I cried all of the time and had two weeks of breakthrough bleeding in addition to my period. Ocella so far has been great, no complaints to make, except... I read two other posts about having light and decreased periods. I'm on my third placebo and still no period. Did anyone else experience a 'delayed' period?