Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Ocella oral.

11/12/2008 2:27:18 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I was put on ocella after I had my first baby and I hate it I am always in a bad mood it makes my horomones crazy and my breast are so tender and I think I now have a lump in one of them... I would stay with yasmin and pay more!

10/29/2008 2:50:09 PM

Reviewer: bmontes, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I switched to Ocella from Femcon which was horrible, I cried all of the time and had two weeks of breakthrough bleeding in addition to my period. Ocella so far has been great, no complaints to make, except... I read two other posts about having light and decreased periods. I'm on my third placebo and still no period. Did anyone else experience a 'delayed' period?

10/27/2008 2:57:52 PM

Reviewer: red1083, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I've been on Ocella for about 3 months. And, since being switched from Yazmin to Ocella, I've had extreme soreness in my breasts, bloating, increased appetite, nauseous, and have been tired a lot. I figured it was the pills because I didn't have any of these problems when I was on Yazmin. I was scared for a moment because I thought I was pregnant. But, when I did some research on O ... Show Full Comment

10/24/2008 7:18:36 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I switched to this from Yasmin, and I am anything but happy with it. I'm much more irritable, I have more acne, and to everyone else it seems like I have more PMS. I also suffer from cramps for the first time while on birth control. I'm gonna see if I can go back to Yasmin. 2 Months of this is 2 months too much.

10/23/2008 10:52:34 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Have felt generally sad, even though nothing else has changed in my life...so it has to be Ocella. Have found myself randomly crying everyday at little things that normally wouldn't phase me...must be the hormones. I am going to stop taking this immediately and am anxious to see if I cry less (not a very scientific test of the medication but certainly it's an easy one)! So nice to know I ... Show Full Comment