Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of MS Contin Oral.

8/20/2013 10:24:04 AM

Reviewer: woundedNaction, 19-24 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
In 2008 my convoy was struck by an IED and I took shrapnel in my right foot and leg. After I got back stateside I said to hell with VA hospital and since I am still under 25 I had this option with my parents insurance. Well after many futile attempts at finding a surgery that would be beneficial my GP made it apparent I'm wasting my time. So meanwhile im taking lortab 10mg x5 a day and for 2yr ... Show Full Comment

8/7/2013 12:09:03 AM

Reviewer: Bioman, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I just turned 60 in may,2013 , and suffer from chronic pain due to severe osteoarthritis and degenerative diseases. I have now had 25 kidney and 23 orthopedic surguries.My MS Contin still works great although dosage up to 60mg/3 times daily & 15mg immediate release/breakthrough pain.Also I get back injections 2-3 times/year !!

7/31/2013 10:00:16 PM

Reviewer: Karen, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Chronic Pain
7/30/2013 7:23:51 AM

Reviewer: Arel524, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
If I miss a dose my pain is hard to get back under control. I also use Ms IR contin for breakthrough. I would like to be off these drugs but would be in worse shape.

7/20/2013 2:46:17 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
Overall, I am ok with taking this medication. I have to also take norco for the breakthru pain.

neti pot
6 steps for nasal irrigation.
stressed working woman
And how to fix them?
woman walking in fog
12 tips for managing your disease.
Woman running
10 ways to boost your metabolism.
What are the top ones?