Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Benzaclin Pump top.

4/15/2010 8:16:45 PM

Reviewer: Prune face , 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Started using after one week my face was very dry and stared turning red and flaky each day got worse and lotions only made it burn my face is starting to look like a prune and hurts when i make expressions so I am so unhappy and have the worst skin problem along with the 3 acne bumps which were not as noticable as my dry flaky face that really is red and burning and dry as dirt - will go back to ... Show Full Comment

4/10/2010 9:40:09 AM

Reviewer: smiley, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I started using it and it worked great then after a while it made my face so red and sunburnt feeling. I tried to moisturize which only made it worse. Now everything that i have used since this product that i have used before and has not bothered my face turns it really red and irritated.

2/26/2010 9:17:08 PM

Reviewer: XD, 13-18 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I first used this when I was 13 and the doctor prescribed it to me. I had such bad acne but it cleared up pretty fast. Within 3 months my skin had improved significantly. I'm 16 now and I still use it although not as often because I have less acne, and it can be very drying. Keep the skin well-moisturized if you use this.

11/13/2009 11:35:00 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
This is amazing!! I noticed results within the first week, it plateaued for a few months and made my face very tight and dry. I have sensitive skin and lotions made it burn, but over a year later it has worked wonders, no itching, burning, and best of all no acne! It has even helped with some previous scarring!

8/29/2009 2:57:13 PM

Reviewer: Lynn, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
This medication has done wonders for my face. The very first week of using it, I saw minute small results. Heading into my second week I was totally blown away. I was seeing the acne dry up and disappear. Now it does make your face very tight and SUPER dry, but it is so worth it. I was able to wear it with makeup. I also used cocoa butter to rid away the scars while using it at the same time. I ha ... Show Full Comment

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.