Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Alvesco Inhl.

2/27/2014 6:39:18 AM

Reviewer: Troubled, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
ADVAIR nearly killed me literally. So now I am on Alvesco. The tremors, nervousness, tingling in the face, gastro bloating and pain, and instant headache scare me. My entire body feels tingly whether I wake up or go to bed only after one two days of use. I don't know what to do.

2/16/2014 8:46:37 PM

Reviewer: Maria, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I switched from asmanex to alvesco and could not be happier. When I was on the asmanex, I was using the albuterol practically on a daily basis. Since the switch I use it only now and then. Much less airway reactivity. I have been on quite a few steroid inhalers over the years and I love alvesco! My results have been amazing.

2/3/2014 3:54:51 PM

Reviewer: Nici, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I was gaining weight, couldn't see my ankles where my feet and legs were so swollen. Sore throat all the time, even though I rinsed with water after as instructed. When taking the night time one it did cause acid reflux. I had heart palpitations and just felt generally unwell on it. Have stopped for 3 weeks, the swelling in my legs has completely gone, I can see my ankles again and the wei ... Show Full Comment

9/18/2013 11:10:22 AM

Reviewer: NEW PATIENT, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on Alvesco for a month noe and have terrible indigestion/acid rflux and white spots on the back of my throat. I just read that this a side effect and called my physician to see about changing to a different inhaler. Has anyone else had these side effects with Alvesco?

6/3/2012 11:45:09 AM

Reviewer: nicatl, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
i recently was taken off Asmanex and put on Alvesco. I am very happy with this drug. I was having bad thrush with Asmanex but haven't had this problem so far with Alvesco. I had been on Asmanex for over 5yrs but i switched asthma drs. and he said evidently it wasn't working as good cause my PFT's weren't where he would like them to be. I hope everyone that is using Alvesco is havin ... Show Full Comment

neti pot
6 steps for nasal irrigation.
stressed working woman
And how to fix them?
woman walking in fog
12 tips for managing your disease.
Woman running
10 ways to boost your metabolism.
What are the top ones?