Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Alvesco inhl.

2/27/2014 6:39:18 AM

Reviewer: Troubled, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
ADVAIR nearly killed me literally. So now I am on Alvesco. The tremors, nervousness, tingling in the face, gastro bloating and pain, and instant headache scare me. My entire body feels tingly whether I wake up or go to bed only after one two days of use. I don't know what to do.

2/16/2014 8:46:37 PM

Reviewer: Maria, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I switched from asmanex to alvesco and could not be happier. When I was on the asmanex, I was using the albuterol practically on a daily basis. Since the switch I use it only now and then. Much less airway reactivity. I have been on quite a few steroid inhalers over the years and I love alvesco! My results have been amazing.

2/3/2014 3:54:51 PM

Reviewer: Nici, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I was gaining weight, couldn't see my ankles where my feet and legs were so swollen. Sore throat all the time, even though I rinsed with water after as instructed. When taking the night time one it did cause acid reflux. I had heart palpitations and just felt generally unwell on it. Have stopped for 3 weeks, the swelling in my legs has completely gone, I can see my ankles again and the wei ... Show Full Comment

9/18/2013 11:10:22 AM

Reviewer: NEW PATIENT, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on Alvesco for a month noe and have terrible indigestion/acid rflux and white spots on the back of my throat. I just read that this a side effect and called my physician to see about changing to a different inhaler. Has anyone else had these side effects with Alvesco?

6/3/2012 11:45:09 AM

Reviewer: nicatl, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
i recently was taken off Asmanex and put on Alvesco. I am very happy with this drug. I was having bad thrush with Asmanex but haven't had this problem so far with Alvesco. I had been on Asmanex for over 5yrs but i switched asthma drs. and he said evidently it wasn't working as good cause my PFT's weren't where he would like them to be. I hope everyone that is using Alvesco is havin ... Show Full Comment