Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of EpiCeram Top.

8/25/2014 3:05:05 AM

Reviewer: Jamie, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I've been using epiceram for radiation burns. I didn't think it was working very well: my skin is bright red, deep red in some places and oozing. But then I saw the burns on some of my radiation buddies, and their burns are much worse than mine: more black than red. So, I guess it does do some good. Definitely use the coupon.

3/3/2014 6:47:25 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I've had eczema since I was a child, and in the past year or so it's flared up badly on my face. I tried all different strength prescription and over the counter creams, and nothing was able to keep it down for more than a couple days. I had pretty much given up on finding a solution for my eczema, especially one that wasn't a topical steroids My dermatologist finally recommended th ... Show Full Comment

2/14/2013 7:08:18 PM

Reviewer: EpiCeram worked!, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
My partner has suffered from severe facial eczema for the past few years, far worse than she had ever experienced before. We tried everything, from dietary interventions to Elidel to various steroids. Some did nothing but cost us time and money, while others (Elidel) actually exacerbated the situation by adding staph infections. We were truly growing quite desperate, as the eczema was so sev ... Show Full Comment

6/25/2012 11:01:23 PM

Reviewer: Magpie, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I had complained to my Derm. about dryness from rosacea meds. (mostly on my nose) She gave me a few samples and I was so happy. It stopped the peeling and I could wear makeup without it looking so ugly and dry. My nose was always peeling for years no matter what lotion I tried. I Love this!

1/16/2012 9:20:09 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Caregiver)

Comment:
My 13yr old has exc since age 1. Epiceram combined with gluten free diet finally got it under control. Cera Ve is too thin to feel good. Epiceram is great and no zits!

Heart-Shaped Fried Egg
Can you benefit from them?
How to make the best choices for you.
Adult man lying awake in bed
How to recognize them.
smiling woman
Fight the effects of getting older.
chicken and veggie kabobs
What are you eating tonight?