Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Keppra XR Oral.

6/14/2014 4:54:25 AM

Reviewer: God'sGirl!, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
In the beginning it kept the seizures away(I was on 250mg.) at that time. Now I'm on 1,000 2x's a day, and the seizures are stronger. I want to stop taking it, because they are not working!

11/15/2013 4:58:51 PM

Reviewer: DeepStar, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I acutally use it for Complex partial seizures. Keppra has worked great for me over the years. I have been on multiple strengths: 1000 mg up to 4000 mg. NOTE: it is well-known cause sudden mood changes or outburst of anger that are (sometimes) hard to control. I have gone through the mood changes many times. But, with epilepsy: side effects vs seizures - take your pick.

10/31/2012 10:40:54 PM

Reviewer: LostForever, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I just found out after 5 yrs that my "episodes" or "spells" are seizures and was prescribed this medication, at first I was leery about the side effects but it has done great for me I started on the lowest dose & after the 3rd week was increased to triple the amount that has been great! I did notice some emotional changes at the start I was more irritated, emotional & w ... Show Full Comment

10/3/2011 4:37:48 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Simple Partial Seizures
8/11/2011 8:47:07 AM

Reviewer: Kelly, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
Started taking Keppra XR after giving birth to my son.It works so well for me.I haven't had seizures for 2 and a half years now. I have been on other things but they never work. I can carry my child and not have to worry about having an episode and hurting him.I had some depression after he was born but changed my diet and started a gym. It really helped me.

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.