Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Aczone Top.

10/4/2013 3:30:55 PM

Reviewer: anonymous , 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I've been using Aczone for less than a month and my cystic acne has significantly reduced after years of suffering with acne. I've used countless OTC products, as well as numerous prescription products and none of them has been as effective as Aczone. I feel relieved and hopeful that my skin will continue to improve with Aczone. I literally avoided mirrors during bad breakouts and because ... Show Full Comment

9/29/2013 9:11:27 AM

Reviewer: MDNY, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I noticed a difference within days of using Aczone. It is the only topical medication that has ever helped with my moderate cystic acne.

8/13/2013 8:14:39 PM

Reviewer: slinyc, 25-34 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I started suffering from acne later than usual (college and on), and tried many treatments but none has ever been as effective as Aczone. It's higher priced even with my insurance, but it's extremely effective. Not many side effects either - never dried out my skin or made me break out even more. Def recommend this to anyone suffering from adult acne.

8/13/2013 10:16:00 AM

Reviewer: wxgal22, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have had minor acne since I was a teenager and I am now 30 dealing with adult acne. I recently got off of birth control since being on it at age 18. Birth control was the only thing that really helped my acne. When I got off of birth control my face, back and chest was covered, especially around my period. My first response was to get back on birth control but I hate the way it made me feel. ... Show Full Comment

7/3/2013 8:46:24 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Great product! I use it once a day in the morning along with another topical for night and an oral medication. I've experienced no skin sensitivity and there have been no contraindications with my skincare products.