Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Aczone topical.

8/30/2014 8:56:32 PM

Reviewer: Vic, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    This drug is actually amazing. My cystic acne was very painful and nothing was working including oral antibiotics. Within a few weeks aczone cleared my face of cystic acne. It doesn't burn or dry out skin like peroxide based products. Very pleased!

8/28/2014 2:34:25 AM

Reviewer: skinsavvy, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    I've had hormonal cystic acne since my mid twenties. About 9 months ago, I finally saw a dermatologist who prescribed aczone in addition to an antibiotic day cream. Huge difference! My acne has virtually disappeared. I ran out of aczone for a few weeks and had a bad break out, but as soon as I refilled the prescription, my skin cleared right up again! Follow the instructions and don't sto ... Show Full Comment

8/27/2014 7:41:14 PM

Reviewer: Happyfacetobe, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    Started working immediately! I could literally see acne coming up & after I used this one day it had stopped it! Thank you!

8/4/2014 7:45:30 AM

Reviewer: Reagan , 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    Aczone is amazing! I have tried so many over the counter drug store products for my acne and nothing helped. I have extremely oily skin, so I felt that the oily skin contributed greatly to my clogged pores. When I started using Aczone, I saw an immediate improvement in my overall skin quality. My skin is not nearly as oily as before and I haven't had a breakout since I've been using this g ... Show Full Comment

4/18/2014 4:27:47 PM

Reviewer: Angela , 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    This medication seemed to work the first day or two. Skin looked clear and pores were tightening. On the third day though, my skin broke out worse than before using the product. And the acne was very painful, under the skin which is not what I usually suffer with. I did not like this product at all. It was very expensive and I was let down by this treatment.