Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Aczone Top.

11/15/2012 4:47:28 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
For both small comedones and occasional nodular acne this has worked well. I hated duac gel - too drying. I still use retin a at night. But I use aczone twice a day (morning and after work) and retin a at night (most nights) I like the combination. I was itchy at first starting the aczone but started using a heavier moisturizer and that has helped. Over all my skin just looks better. But ... Show Full Comment

9/25/2012 1:58:46 PM

Reviewer: butlers, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
After I went to the derm she gave me Aczon, Atraline and Doxo (pils). First week, I broke out, but continue because the medicine had to pull all the acne out. Second week, the same and I was going to stop using, but the third week I started peeling a little and seeing some improvement. I excited about the rest of my journey.

4/13/2012 10:53:39 AM

Reviewer: Redz, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Been dealing with cystic acne for over two years- constant breakouts. After multiple dermatologists visits and various creams and topical antibiotics which only dried my skin out and did nothing, I had just about given up all hope. Aczone cleared my skin up within 2 weeks and my face is now totally clear! For me, this has been miraculous and I am spreading the word to anyone who will listen :) My ... Show Full Comment

1/4/2012 5:08:15 PM

Reviewer: Dancing Yogini, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I have had acne for 20 years (I'm now 42) and nothing has really worked. Even took Accutane but the acne came back after a year. Aczone + Tazorac has finally take care of my acne. The Aczone actually makes me tolerate the Tazorac and I don't peel at all. I used to get at least one new pimple a day, now none.

11/4/2011 11:57:30 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on Aczone combined with minocycline for 2 months and it has made my cystic acne worse. It did nothing to control oil, and is very expensive, even with insurance.

Woman running
Boost Your Metabolism.
Tips to kick the habit.
stressed working woman
And how to fix them?
fat caliper
Check your BMI.
man with indigestion
How to keep yours at bay.