Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Aczone Top.

9/25/2012 1:58:46 PM

Reviewer: butlers, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
After I went to the derm she gave me Aczon, Atraline and Doxo (pils). First week, I broke out, but continue because the medicine had to pull all the acne out. Second week, the same and I was going to stop using, but the third week I started peeling a little and seeing some improvement. I excited about the rest of my journey.

4/13/2012 10:53:39 AM

Reviewer: Redz, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Been dealing with cystic acne for over two years- constant breakouts. After multiple dermatologists visits and various creams and topical antibiotics which only dried my skin out and did nothing, I had just about given up all hope. Aczone cleared my skin up within 2 weeks and my face is now totally clear! For me, this has been miraculous and I am spreading the word to anyone who will listen :) My ... Show Full Comment

1/4/2012 5:08:15 PM

Reviewer: Dancing Yogini, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I have had acne for 20 years (I'm now 42) and nothing has really worked. Even took Accutane but the acne came back after a year. Aczone + Tazorac has finally take care of my acne. The Aczone actually makes me tolerate the Tazorac and I don't peel at all. I used to get at least one new pimple a day, now none.

11/4/2011 11:57:30 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on Aczone combined with minocycline for 2 months and it has made my cystic acne worse. It did nothing to control oil, and is very expensive, even with insurance.

8/26/2011 10:26:39 PM

Reviewer: beckster555_aol, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
This gel is awesome to use on a occasion! I don't have bad acne like they show on the official website, but definitely do break out due to stress. Is a bit pricy but worth it! I think there are savings via online.