Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Aczone Top.

3/11/2011 7:55:39 PM

Reviewer: tracylea, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I developed facial acne during a severe, windy Winter.Waited to see a dermatologist and he gave me 5 small free samples.I am writing on my Mom's computer.I have had success without side effects.I wonder if it is contra-indicated for certain other medeciines.

12/8/2010 8:45:55 AM

Reviewer: Linda Miller, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I used this in conjunction with tazorac. my skin dried and i hated it. THEN...I spoke with dermatologist about the correct way to use. First of all make sure your skin is clean and DRY. WAIT before applying the medication as long as you can, 5 mins minimum. Brush your teeth or eat your breakfast, then put on. Make sure you use a moisturizer over it. PUt all over the face not just on acne.

10/27/2010 7:37:43 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I used this topical in conjunction with oral doxyccyline and another topical. I believe the oral meds carried the brunt of the load at treating my acne. But the two topicals I used did help mitigate my cystic acne somewhat. I experienced some peeling at first, but that subsided within a week or so with the use of a mild moisturizer.

3/24/2010 4:17:41 PM

Reviewer: Sigirl, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have moderate acne, and this medication wasn't very effective at all. The worst breakout I have ever had happened during the 4 months I used this. It just wasn't very strong, and also severly irritated my face! Worse than any other Rx cream I have used

3/12/2010 10:15:47 PM

Reviewer: pretty face, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
this product really works and with mild dryness/oilliness. totally worth the money.