Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Aczone Top.

2/13/2010 9:31:29 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I started breaking out with cystic acne at the age of 27. I have tried almost everything and none worked. I am very pleased with the results of this medication.

1/13/2010 1:34:33 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year

Comment:
I have never needed acne medication nor had to ever worry about acne. I played sports through college, never worried about sweating too much to clog my pores. Once I turned 26 I started getting cases oc cystic acne that regular creams would not cute. I finally used Aczone and my acne is 95% better. I spend $200 a month on this product and believe it's worth the cost.

9/1/2009 3:00:03 PM

Reviewer: SC, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I suffered from mild adult acne, redness, oilyness and peeling. I have been using Aczone topically for the past 4 months and have seen dramatic results. My acne, redness and peeling has almost completely gone away and am also much less oily. I also started using it on my back and have seen great results. My skin has dramatically improved.

8/23/2009 5:25:14 PM

Reviewer: KKB, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
My adult acne is worse now than it was when I began using Aczone twice a day more than a month ago. I'm taking it in combination with 100mg/day of spironolactone. The spironolactone had worked wonderfully for nearly two years, during which I'd been completely acne-free, but the acne had started to return about 4 months ago. My dermatologist recommended that I continue the spironolactone ... Show Full Comment

7/29/2009 12:37:17 PM

Reviewer: clearlyhappy, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I am 40 years old and have suffered from cystic acne my entire life. It is horrible during my period, I get big deep itchy bumps. I have been on everything from accutane to topical and oral antibiotics and nothing has worked! The very first day I put Aczone on my itching started to go away and now even during my period I am healing and feel great!