Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Estroven Maximum Strength Oral.

11/25/2014 10:26:00 PM

Reviewer: Sandy, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I am just starting to get hot flashes and I seen this product and thought I would give it a try. It worked with in a day or 2 and now I have very mild if any hot flashes! It worked great for me. I can miss 3 or 4 before they come back.

11/22/2014 10:39:35 AM

Comment:
My husband bought the Weight Management instead of the regular Estroven. It's awful. I took it yesterday morning. I felt bad all night with night sweats, but just low energy, ears ringing, bad feeling.This morning I have cramps like my period, but not as bad. Feel kind of disoriented, nauseated, ears still ringing. I do take Vitamin D, but will stop taking this. I will return to regular Estrov ... Show Full Comment

10/27/2014 3:57:41 PM

Reviewer: Maria, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I was getting really bad hot flashes and night sweats. After only a few days of using this I have absolutely no more flashes day or night. I am happily surprised. I stopped using for a few days and noticed the night sweats coming back. I immediately went back on it.

10/8/2014 5:17:20 PM

Reviewer: ffandd, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking this product for about 30 days; so far my hot flashes were several a day now I only have a couple a days. I did not have night sweats so I can't comment on that, but I have noticed my moodiness has gotten much better. Honestly I seem happier. I have found a few downsides to taking this pill I have had weight gain and have stomach bloating as well as slight breakouts on my f ... Show Full Comment

9/24/2014 7:37:24 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Today is the first day I've taken this pill and I have not had a hot flash yet. After being irritated earlier I took this pill and it seems to be calming my nerves. This pill is working for me on day 1. I guess I'll find out tonight if I have hot flashes. I am 51 and in full menopause normally having 2 couple hot flashes at night as well as during the day.

man rubbing painful knee