Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Estroven Maximum Strength Oral.

4/15/2014 5:55:38 PM

Reviewer: Sasha, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
The Maximum Estroven is great. I have noticed slight bloating, but it's better than having night sweats, brain fog and anxiety issues at night. I sleep sound now and my mood is back to normal. I like it so much that I'm going to try the Estroven weight maintenance version.

4/11/2014 5:59:28 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have ben using the Estroven for 4 months,it works on hot flashes, helps me sleep better, still a little moody but the sad thing is I have gained weight on this and I am soo bloated. Breasts are more sensitive, feels like I am ovulating since the bloating and sensitivity are there. I also often feel dizzy, like a tired dizzy feeling, with brain fog. I think I will quit. Hope the weight comes of.. ... Show Full Comment

4/1/2014 7:41:41 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Reduced night sweats and hot flashes. Reduced mood swings. Decreased anxiety, stress, and improved overall mood. Very pleased with results. No negative side affects. Highly recommend.

3/21/2014 8:59:14 AM

Reviewer: Freddie, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
While estroven helped with my nightsweats and mood swings my period returned and I thought I was getting bloated and gaining weight. After reading comments of others I am convinced that estroven causes bloating and weight gain. Throwing it out today!

3/11/2014 3:03:29 AM

Reviewer: Julie, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I started taking it 3 weeks ago. Hot flashes decreased by over 50%, BUT...I started my period and havent had a period in over a year!!I am quitting these today...Also, experienced extreme dizziness and thought I was having a stroke...so so scary....beware. I was just taking the regular extroven in the yellow box.