Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Estroven Maximum Strength Oral.

4/23/2015 2:24:16 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

3/28/2015 5:05:08 PM

Reviewer: Neasies, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Definitely helped with the night sweats, mood and energy. However, I experienced excessive bloating and weight gain. Can definitely say it was the Wstriven, because once I stopped no bloat and I'm working on the extra weight I gained.

3/18/2015 5:55:28 PM

Reviewer: Socalcat, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
Hot flashes, night sweats, bloating and upset tummy when I take this. Wish it would be effective as I have many hot flashes every day :-(

2/16/2015 10:56:26 AM

Reviewer: daisey, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more

Comment:
Knowing that Menopause causes "side effects"and changes my body, I opted for a natural "inert" supplement to aid in this phase of life. I do not know how my symptoms would have impacted me without the intake of Estrovan, I only know that for me, it was manageable and I used this product for 10 years faithfully on a daily basis.

1/2/2015 4:07:48 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I've been taking Estroven Maximum in the morning now for three weeks and it has reduced my hot flashes and night sweats to almost none. Also my mood is so much better now. The problem is the bloating and I've gained 7 pounds already. I dont think I will continue to take this medication.

sore foot
3 warning signs.
checking blood sugar
Symptoms and treatment.
man behind computer screen
10 possible causes.
Woman with itchy watery eyes
Common triggers.
man screaming
Making sense of symptoms.
human liver