Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Estroven Maximum Strength Oral.

5/18/2014 11:57:50 PM

Reviewer: Lilli*50, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month

Comment:
I have been taken estroven with maximum strength for 3 weeks. I noticed by the 2 week my hot flashes and night sweats subsided to a few hot flashes. Also noticed my mood swings subsided and have more energy than I had in 2 years. The only thing I don't like about this product is my libido changed dramatically to none.

5/14/2014 8:51:39 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have taken the maximum strength plus energy for five weeks. I had just started having hot flashes. My hot flashes came on like wave after wave after I started taking this. I put on 10lbs! I stopped taking it two days ago and my hot flashes have eased to almost nothing...so this is not the answer for me!

5/9/2014 11:45:32 AM

Reviewer: Nanmar, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking the Weight Management version, to help maintain my weight and for the hot flashes and night sweats. The box states it is important to stay on the medicine for at least 50 days, it has been 40. It did hep with the severity of my hot flashes and night sweats, but I would feel nausea and dizziness set in, last night I felt so faint and pale I had to lay down immediately. My blood p ... Show Full Comment

4/15/2014 5:55:38 PM

Reviewer: Sasha, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
The Maximum Estroven is great. I have noticed slight bloating, but it's better than having night sweats, brain fog and anxiety issues at night. I sleep sound now and my mood is back to normal. I like it so much that I'm going to try the Estroven weight maintenance version.

4/11/2014 5:59:28 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have ben using the Estroven for 4 months,it works on hot flashes, helps me sleep better, still a little moody but the sad thing is I have gained weight on this and I am soo bloated. Breasts are more sensitive, feels like I am ovulating since the bloating and sensitivity are there. I also often feel dizzy, like a tired dizzy feeling, with brain fog. I think I will quit. Hope the weight comes of.. ... Show Full Comment