Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Biotin 100+10 Oral.

3/12/2014 8:58:37 PM

Reviewer: amlee155, 55-64 Female (Patient)

Comment:
The first time I tried this years ago, I got heal hyper and was up for 3 nights. This time I just took a small amount and I started itching all over really bad. I was trying to take it because I hair is thinning so bad. Guess I can't take this.

9/11/2012 5:39:12 PM

Reviewer: fran, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
none right now

8/14/2012 6:23:49 PM

Reviewer: Chrissy7310, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have thin hair and brittle nails and I heard that if you take biotin that it will help. I've been taking the biotin faithfully for over 3 months. I think maybe my nails are a little bit stronger but now if I bump a nail it breaks/chips right off. I have not noticed a difference at all in my hair. I will keep trying it for a total of 6 months and report back. No side effects for me thoug ... Show Full Comment

8/1/2011 10:01:55 AM

Reviewer: ronosa, 55-64 Male (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking this Biotin for about a month. I have read where is blocks fats and carbs. I can report that things I have seen indicate it is blocking fats and my sugar levels have dropped 50-60 points. I am very pleased. I had slight discomfort first week but after that, no problems.

5/11/2011 5:34:04 PM

Reviewer: rewind1955, 55-64 Female (Patient)

Comment:
I should take 5 tablets per day, but I only take 1 tablet. The bottle says 1000mcg but I maynot received the full benefit because I only take 1 tablet daily along with my Super B-Complex supplement. I've been on both vitamins for over a year or three. My Derm M.D., suggest I should take Biotin because as I approached 50 years old my hair began to thin terribly. I digest this pill well I ha ... Show Full Comment