Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Biotin 100 10 oral.

8/8/2014 5:51:36 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    Taking 10,000 mcg for hair loss caused by Effexor and other meds. Just started a week ago. Says it may take several months to notice a difference.

6/19/2014 11:59:58 AM

Reviewer: T. Macon GA, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I am 47 and have been taken Biotin 1000 and 10,000 mg sometimes. This has helped me a great deal my hair has grown longer and stronger. My nails grow fast also. Only bad thing I notice it will make your stomach get gasy as times. Other than that it works for me and I will keep taking it. You have to keep taking the vitamin to show results. I have to have my perms every 3 weeks instead of 8. It wil ... Show Full Comment

3/12/2014 8:58:37 PM

Reviewer: amlee155, 55-64 Female (Patient)

Comment:
    The first time I tried this years ago, I got heal hyper and was up for 3 nights. This time I just took a small amount and I started itching all over really bad. I was trying to take it because I hair is thinning so bad. Guess I can't take this.

9/11/2012 5:39:12 PM

Reviewer: fran, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    none right now

8/14/2012 6:23:49 PM

Reviewer: Chrissy7310, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I have thin hair and brittle nails and I heard that if you take biotin that it will help. I've been taking the biotin faithfully for over 3 months. I think maybe my nails are a little bit stronger but now if I bump a nail it breaks/chips right off. I have not noticed a difference at all in my hair. I will keep trying it for a total of 6 months and report back. No side effects for me thoug ... Show Full Comment