Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Biotin 100+10 Oral.

8/8/2014 5:51:36 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Taking 10,000 mcg for hair loss caused by Effexor and other meds. Just started a week ago. Says it may take several months to notice a difference.

6/19/2014 11:59:58 AM

Reviewer: T. Macon GA, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I am 47 and have been taken Biotin 1000 and 10,000 mg sometimes. This has helped me a great deal my hair has grown longer and stronger. My nails grow fast also. Only bad thing I notice it will make your stomach get gasy as times. Other than that it works for me and I will keep taking it. You have to keep taking the vitamin to show results. I have to have my perms every 3 weeks instead of 8. It wil ... Show Full Comment

3/12/2014 8:58:37 PM

Reviewer: amlee155, 55-64 Female (Patient)

Comment:
The first time I tried this years ago, I got heal hyper and was up for 3 nights. This time I just took a small amount and I started itching all over really bad. I was trying to take it because I hair is thinning so bad. Guess I can't take this.

9/11/2012 5:39:12 PM

Reviewer: fran, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
none right now

8/14/2012 6:23:49 PM

Reviewer: Chrissy7310, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have thin hair and brittle nails and I heard that if you take biotin that it will help. I've been taking the biotin faithfully for over 3 months. I think maybe my nails are a little bit stronger but now if I bump a nail it breaks/chips right off. I have not noticed a difference at all in my hair. I will keep trying it for a total of 6 months and report back. No side effects for me thoug ... Show Full Comment

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.