Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of oxycodone HCl-oxycodone-ASA Oral.

6/20/2014 1:30:56 PM

Reviewer: dmstrmac1, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on some kind of Oxy for over ten years. I was taking 12 30 Mg IR's a day.I was in the Hospital a while back were there addiction specialist cut me back to 15 MG every 3 hours,That was fine while I was lying in bed in the hospital.When I got out and had to do things it wasn't enough and still isn't.I am on 5 30's a day and I can't do anything but lie around.After th ... Show Full Comment

5/11/2014 6:16:05 PM

Reviewer: Myra, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
taking 4 a day at 10 mg, switched from percocet which was damaging my liver. These are working for me, they seem to start to work faster.

11/18/2013 2:33:39 PM

Reviewer: nyrranger, 65-74 on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
The medication at the dose of 10 MG 4 per day is not helping remove the pain. I have an Aortic Dissection and my Physician will not allow and surgery. I have call the NYS Spine and Wellness today to request and increase in the dosage due to the pain increase.

7/11/2013 4:38:37 PM

Reviewer: Rod older than dirt, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
They work as long as I'm taking them. The VA say's over 6 a day would be toxic, I know it wouldn't don't know how many would. Told don't have 10/325

4/12/2013 3:32:47 PM

Reviewer: painrelief, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on this specific medication for 6years. I have tried just about everything there is out there an it makes me high,loopy dysfunctional and out of my mind, cant function.This medication I am able to play with my kids do some yard work and my biggest thing is cook,this medicine used properly is a life saver and God Bless the manufacturer.

man with indigestion
How to keep yours at bay.
stressed working woman
And how to fix them?
Tips to kick the habit.
richly colored hair
What your hair says about your health?
Woman running
10 ways to boost your metabolism.
Girl drinking orange juice