Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of oxycodone HCl-oxycodone-ASA Oral.

6/20/2014 1:30:56 PM

Reviewer: dmstrmac1, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on some kind of Oxy for over ten years. I was taking 12 30 Mg IR's a day.I was in the Hospital a while back were there addiction specialist cut me back to 15 MG every 3 hours,That was fine while I was lying in bed in the hospital.When I got out and had to do things it wasn't enough and still isn't.I am on 5 30's a day and I can't do anything but lie around.After th ... Show Full Comment

5/11/2014 6:16:05 PM

Reviewer: Myra, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
taking 4 a day at 10 mg, switched from percocet which was damaging my liver. These are working for me, they seem to start to work faster.

11/18/2013 2:33:39 PM

Reviewer: nyrranger, 65-74 on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
The medication at the dose of 10 MG 4 per day is not helping remove the pain. I have an Aortic Dissection and my Physician will not allow and surgery. I have call the NYS Spine and Wellness today to request and increase in the dosage due to the pain increase.

7/11/2013 4:38:37 PM

Reviewer: Rod older than dirt, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
They work as long as I'm taking them. The VA say's over 6 a day would be toxic, I know it wouldn't don't know how many would. Told don't have 10/325

4/12/2013 3:32:47 PM

Reviewer: painrelief, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on this specific medication for 6years. I have tried just about everything there is out there an it makes me high,loopy dysfunctional and out of my mind, cant function.This medication I am able to play with my kids do some yard work and my biggest thing is cook,this medicine used properly is a life saver and God Bless the manufacturer.