Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Sumaxin top.

7/13/2014 10:19:13 AM

Reviewer: JBP, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been dealing with acne for 10+ years, am now 58 and this is the first treatment that has worked for me. Been to numerous dermatologists over the years - can't believe my former dermatologists have never mentioned this product. I started using Sumaxin about a year ago and am just now experiencing acne again - because I ran out of my pads. I cut them in half and use one half of the pad ... Show Full Comment

9/24/2012 10:35:32 AM

Reviewer: queen, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Caregiver)

Comment:
Within a week of using Sumaxin, my daughter's face was red, peeling and cracking from dryness. She had to stop all treatment- this med is almost always given in conjunction with others- and now has acne and super dry skin. Ugh. SOOOOO expensive, and now worthless!

6/2/2011 9:03:32 PM

Reviewer: 13-18 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Started with Sumaxin pads about a month ago. I have sensitive, red, & acne prone skin. I've been dealing with acne for 3+ years... This stuff is one of the only products that has actively cleared my face. Only get a few pimples now, and the scars are fading away. This stuff is great! One of the only products that I have not experienced drying out or stinging/rash. The pads calm some of t ... Show Full Comment

5/25/2011 11:50:15 PM

Reviewer: (Patient)

Comment:
These face pads made me look like I had rosacea. (My skin turned really red and sensitive.) I think I am sensitive to sulfur products and so are many other people without knowing. I wouldn't recommend this product to someone with sensitive skin or someone who is sensitive to sulfur.

1/29/2011 11:52:04 PM

Reviewer: star, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
My face burns when I use Sumaxin. I've tried to continue to use it but today I noticed that my eye lids are darker and around my mouth is darker.