Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Epiduo Top.

2/10/2010 3:34:54 PM

Reviewer: 7-12 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
With this product it's very important you read the instructions. Only apply once a day. Only use about a pea sized amount on each area of your face (cheeks, forehead, chin) most importantly, do not expose yourself to sunlight when it's on your face. I found that if you just follow the directions the product works quite well. I still get an occassional pimple but for the most part it has wo ... Show Full Comment

1/31/2010 12:10:03 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been using this gel for 6 weeks and have yet to see results and now I am figuring that if it hasn't worked yet, it's not going to. The acne on my face has gotten worse with using this product, if anything.

1/5/2010 10:04:07 PM

Reviewer: Msmae535, 13-18 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I struggled with severe acne since the time i was about 12 or thirteen. My pediatrician recommended this as an experimental treatment. Within a month, I had gone from having thirty or more pimples on my face, to having maybe fifteen, then gradually they stopped appearing. Today, I have beautifully clear skin that glows, but occasionally has a blemish, but we're all human, right?

12/28/2009 3:05:46 PM

Reviewer: KurlyChild, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Worst medication ever for sensitive, combination skin. Made me break out like I have never before, with large red cystic acne all over my face. Do not recommend for sensitive skin.

12/2/2009 11:12:46 AM

Reviewer: BeLLe5255, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I'm 25 yrs old and I have been dealing with moderate acne since I was 14. I recently visited the philippines and started to break out ridiculously! When I got back I was prescribed epiduo I was a little sceptical because for the 1st week and a half it made me break out more. I cld my dr and he reassured me that like with everything else that works it gets worse b4 it gets better. I have been ... Show Full Comment

sore foot
3 warning signs.
checking blood sugar
Symptoms and treatment.
man behind computer screen
10 possible causes.
Woman with itchy watery eyes
Common triggers.
man screaming
Making sense of symptoms.
human liver