Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Epiduo Top.

10/20/2013 8:51:11 PM

Reviewer: 13-18 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
It does NOT work. My acne only got worse. I didn't even have that bad of acne before now its worse. It also burned my skin, and where ever I put face lotion or anything it BURNS. Right now I have a rash around my eyes and that area is swollen. DO NOT USE

10/4/2013 7:09:33 AM

Reviewer: EpiDont, 19-24 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been struggling with acne over the course of the last 8 months. 6 weeks ago, i went to a dermatologist and she prescribed me epiduo. I had used benzyol peroxide before, it usually worked well, but hadn't been working for me recently. I guess the added retonoid was supposed to help treat the acne (still not sure why my dermatologist prescribed this to me after i tolder i'd been using ... Show Full Comment

10/1/2013 9:49:05 PM

Reviewer: babynchams, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
three words....DO NOT USE. Gave me HORRIFIC breakouts and bleached my skin. You are better off using adapalene on its own. The differing/clindamycin combo worked miracles for my skin until it got used to it.

9/22/2013 4:01:26 PM

Reviewer: 13-18 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Acne
9/4/2013 5:08:00 PM

Reviewer: tortie1983, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I've been on Epiduo for six weeks and only notice more acne. I get at least five new pimples a day. My skin isn't peeling like it is supposed to. My face is very painful but from the pimples, not the medication. Plus, this creme is greasy and sticky.