Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Epiduo top.

7/7/2014 9:45:00 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I've always had acne on my forehead and a lot of blackheads on my nose. After I got to college, it started spreading to my cheeks, which looked terrible and forced me never to go out without cover up. I started Epiduo Gel 2 weeks ago and I can already see a huge difference! My forehead is completely clear, and the pores on my nose have shrunken significantly. Although my skin is now sorta peel ... Show Full Comment

7/6/2014 2:55:28 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months

Comment:
I am 19 years old. I have had mild acne since highschool but nothing I was concerned about. Then I went to college and all of a sudden started breaking out a lot around my mouth, under my nose, and on my forehead. I started using the gel only on the spots on my face that were bad but all it did was make them dry and burn and red. So i stopped. However, summer is here and I decided to toughen throu ... Show Full Comment

5/23/2014 11:26:05 PM

Reviewer: Francine, 13-18 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Didn't work Acne just kept getting worse Tried for 5 months

4/21/2014 11:00:48 AM

Reviewer: maurano, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
While the medication is effective, the price is ridiculous. Coupon does not work. How many free lunches and gifts to the dermatology community did this pharmaceutical company provide in order to rip off its customers. $300 for a 1 month supply? Really. It's good, but not that good.

3/13/2014 10:38:37 AM

Reviewer: veerender, 19-24 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
its working but face becoming black