Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Epiduo topical.

11/27/2014 5:23:11 PM

Reviewer: kas44, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I'm on the Canadian brand of Epiduo called Tactupump. Not sure what the difference is. I was reluctant to use this because a) it was super expensive b) it was super painful and c) I had never had any luck in the past with gels. It took a lot of willpower to push through the first month of this product. It made my skin so dry that it hurt, and thank goodness I wasn't working because putting ... Show Full Comment

10/27/2014 12:36:51 AM

Reviewer: 13-18 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I remember getting acne as a 10 or 11 year old girl, and the embarrassment that accompanied it. To this day, I hate looking at pictures of that time in my life. I was so depressed and angry and frustrated. I would cry to my mom about my terrible skin, and I had tried every non-prescription option out there. They would work for a few months, and then it got even worse than before. Finally ... Show Full Comment

10/23/2014 8:42:33 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
My entire face broke out in hives after one use :((((

10/7/2014 10:34:46 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
It's really been effective for my adult acne. I don't like the bleaching capabilities, but it's an easy sacrifice to make.

9/24/2014 11:00:26 PM

Reviewer: niks123, 13-18 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I used this product for 4 months before I really noticed that my skin was 100% clear!! It unclogged all my pores, I never get deep cysts anymore only little blackheads that pop out on their own. EPIDUO SAVED MY LIFE. Stick with it and you won't regret it. Only thing bad about it is that it never really stops burning when you put it on.

How to keep flares at bay.
spinal compression fracture