Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Epiduo topical.

5/16/2015 4:04:52 PM

Reviewer: Lauren, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I love love love epiduo!! I call it face crack because it works so well! I've had bad acne my whole life and now my face is almost completely clear. I've used almost every product under the sun and Epiduo is definitely the most effective. It takes a few weeks for your face to get used to it, but then it should clear redness and acne!

4/30/2015 8:41:07 PM

Reviewer: FemaleFireFighter, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I started using this medication about 3 weeks ago. I've experienced dryness and a little irritation of my skin, but nothing too drastic. I just moisturize very well and then it goes away. :) So I'll keep using it until my acne goes away!

4/25/2015 12:10:31 AM

Reviewer: Lil t, 13-18 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
It has been a few days since my last review, and I believe I discovered my issue with the dryness. I've never had a huge issue with oily face, and the face wash I'm using is for oil control. If that's ridding my natural oils that give moisture to my face, no wonder my face is so dry. I'm most likely going to change to another regular gentle face cleanser.

4/18/2015 10:03:43 AM

Reviewer: Adriana, 13-18 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I started using epiduo in Feburary and the first few weeks were so bad! My skin was all red and it burned for a while, but after a while of usage your skin stops burning. I was amazed with my results! My skin was almost completely clear by late March. Although when I'm on my period I sometimes get a breakout of spots and epiduo doesn't become very effective during that period of time which ... Show Full Comment

3/13/2015 12:57:59 AM

Reviewer: Side effects :(, 13-18 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
This medicine works very well but the side effects almost aren't worth it. My skin got better after 3 months of using it but during those 3 moths my skin was so dry it dryed the foundation on my face. The burning of anything on my face whenever it out something like makeup remover, moisturizer, makeup last 20 minutes in terrible burning. My skin was so dry I had to put moisturizer on my face 3 ... Show Full Comment