Find Information About:

Drugs & Supplements

Pill Identifier

Pill Identifier

Having trouble identifying your pills?

Get Started
My Medicine

My Medicine

Get Started

WebMD Health Experts and Community

• Second Opinion

Second Opinion

Read expert perspectives on popular health topics.

• Community

Community

Connect with people like you, and get expert guidance on living a healthy life.

Get Answers

Sign up to receive WebMD's award-winning content delivered to your inbox.

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Epiduo topical.

1/28/2016 5:17:28 PM

Reviewer: dabaers, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have oily skin where little bumps appear on my forehead, however I have little to no acne that appears on my face. The little bumps are most likely caused by clogged pores or too much oil being produced, so if you encounter this problem I think Epiduo is the product to use. My dermatologist recommended I use this product because it regulates how much oil is secreted, and it is very effective. I ... Show Full Comment

1/5/2016 1:23:48 PM

Reviewer: Jazz, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
my acne was looking way better than they use to be, there were no more new Acne or breakouts any more, my skin started to feel smooth and it has a shine in it, but still i had the spots and blemishes left from the acne. I visited my doctor after 2 months, and briefed him with the entire story of my journey on acne.. he graded my acne 4 this time, i was not sure what does that mean. He advised me ... Show Full Comment

11/30/2015 9:40:58 AM

Reviewer: AlyssaNicole01, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
This medication worked great for the first few weeks but it's been awful ever since. The longest my skin will be clear for now is about a day before SEVERAL new ones show up. I hate it.

11/16/2015 2:14:17 AM

Reviewer: Maheen, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I had really severe acne and was on Retin-A for months, which destroyed my skin and made it worse than ever. I finally started takng Epiduo (the pump) and birth control pills, and after about 2 months my skin had cleared! I've never had clear skin like this in my life. I still have scars but that's another story.

10/16/2015 12:32:40 AM

Reviewer: Cmitchell270, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I'm still new with this product . I was VERY scared to use this after reading bad reviews on several websites about how bad it will break you at , dry out your skin , and etc. I Only been using it for an exact week now and so far I haven't had any bad break outs BUT I do see some improvement with my skin. Even my family and friends notice how my face is clearing up . I wash my face with a ... Show Full Comment