Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Trilipix Oral.

4/10/2009 9:56:43 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
i was on this medication for about two weeks i had leg pain which continued to get worse. By the end of the 2 weeks my muscle pain extended down my legs to my feet.it was difficult to get through my work day. I was told to stop this med and have labs repeated. I had an initial trigliceride count of over 600 which i was very suprised i am not overweight,not diabetic, dont have high bp and have no f ... Show Full Comment

4/8/2009 6:50:51 AM

Reviewer: stitch, 65-74 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
After taking this drug for 30 days and just having a blood test it looks like it's doing the job. My only concern is whether it will cause problems with liver function, we'll be watching that in the future.

3/26/2009 9:50:31 PM

Reviewer: HappyCamper, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
My eye is twitching, my muscles hurt, my face is swollen and my stomach aches and these are the good things. Don't even go there if you are at all sensitive to medications.

3/26/2009 7:09:18 PM

Reviewer: CindyMC, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking this for 2 weeks now and I do not notice any side effects. I have not been re-tested yet to see it is working on the Cholesterol/Triglyceride levels. I will get back to you after more time has went by.

3/23/2009 1:24:17 PM

Reviewer: tomnlknona, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I haven't been back for bloodwork since I started taking it about a month ago so not able to rate its effectiveness. I did however, have a bad rash, dry, itchy skin and blisters, almost like a bad sunburn; but just on my lower arms (elbows to hands)and around my knees.

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.