Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Trilipix Oral.

1/6/2012 7:01:26 PM

Reviewer: Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Combined High Blood Cholesterol and Triglyceride Level
11/14/2011 3:28:58 AM

Reviewer: tigger, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
Having been switched from Tricor to Trilipix by my insurer, almost to the day of starting Trilipix I started having upper thigh muscular-type pain. It is aggravating when walking up stairs, but more so when descending. I switched back to Tricor less than a year after starting Trilipix and the pain has lessened but is about 75% still there. I suppose that I will have to live with this for the re ... Show Full Comment

10/3/2011 11:02:16 AM

Reviewer: maddog, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Been on medicine for 5 wks, tri went from 636 to 215, overall cholesterol with in five points now. No problems swollowing, no pains. Long term, I hope this pill is my answer. My pharmacy has told me there is a generic "senosibrate 134mg", you may want to look into this, more cost effective.

8/13/2011 3:47:26 PM

Reviewer: Love2Dance, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking Lipitor (Atorvastatin) for over 5 years keeping my total cholestrol around 210. I exercise regularly and my HDL is 66 and LDL 105. But my triglycerides have remained high @ 275. I was getting hassled at work with our wellness program so I asked my doctor to try me on Trilipix. After 3 months my Triglycerides are now normal and my total cholesterol is 190 (the lowest it has e ... Show Full Comment

6/11/2011 8:02:07 PM

Reviewer: refused, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I took Trilipix for exactly one year. The last 3 months on it I had such severe upper leg pain that I could no longer enjoy my daily walks. Also had chest pains & acid reflux. Leg pain went away 3 days after stopping med. I will not take this again.

Healthy breakfast
What are you eating?
Young man exercising on bike
How not to get sick at the gym.
Woman scrutinizing nose in mirror
Tips that work.
close up of leg with psoriasis rash