Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Lipo-Flavonoid Plus Oral.

6/24/2015 7:20:32 PM

Reviewer: Jennie, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
It may be too early to provide a helpful review but after reading others here, I do not plan to take another dose. I started today and the ringing in my ears has markedly increased. I have had ringing for about three years that flucuates depending upon my activity. It's been unnoticeable during the day, and annoying at night but I generally sleep very well. Unless the buzz I am hearing now ... Show Full Comment

6/16/2015 12:12:15 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
While they claim to stand behind their product this is not the case. I sent all of the information they requested and requested a refund. I followed up on their web site with another request and still nothing. Save your money or at the very least do not expect any type of refund.

6/13/2015 5:36:36 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I tried Lipo-Flavonoid for a little over 2 months. I had no improvement and mailed my refund request, cash register receipt and package codes and have not received my refund. I was disappointed that my tinnitus didn't improve, but angry that my refund was ignored. Not a word or refund from them! Save your $s and you won't be given false hope.

6/6/2015 5:40:53 PM

Reviewer: lawyerwithMD, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I am a real survivor living with Meniere's Disease (MD). I am 46 years old. My MD began in my 20's and usually hit me during stressful times. I would get dizzy and vertigo, vomiting with loss of balance. I could not even stand up and driving a car was scary for me because I could not turn my head quickly without triggering an attack. At first my MD was only in my right ear. After living wi ... Show Full Comment

6/2/2015 4:11:18 PM

Reviewer: Disappointed, 65-74 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Total waste of money. Not one iota of relief. Made my tinnitus worse.

chest x-ray