Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Azurette (28) Oral.

10/29/2014 11:30:52 PM

Reviewer: 13-18 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have noticed that ever since I have startd taking it I've became really emotional over little stuff and have been getting weird mood swings. Sometimes after I take it my stomach feels a little weird but that's probably because I am only 18 days in.

10/29/2014 3:46:13 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
This pill made me lose 15 pounds. Along with feelings of depression and anger! I feel better after 2 days without it.

6/25/2014 4:27:45 PM

Reviewer: eeekay, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Been taking it for 1 month now & no complaints. My first period on the pill was super light. My skin has cleared up a little (wasn't super bad to begin with). Haven't noticed any mood swings. My sex drive was low even off the pill & haven't noticed any difference on the pill. I have been losing weight over the past 6 months or so & continue to lose at a moderate rate e ... Show Full Comment

6/20/2014 9:24:06 AM

Reviewer: michpee, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking this BC for about 2 months and I have noticed the mood swings, severe headaches. I went a couple days without them and that was a big mistake. It totally threw my cycle outta whack. I've had 2 periods in one month. I don't really like this one but my Dr swore by it.

5/27/2014 11:37:30 PM

Reviewer: Kitty, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I've been on this for six months. I was prescribed as a method of birth control and to help regulate my periods. I never had a regular period - maybe only 2 a year. Because of the hormone imbalance I was also more hairy than normal. I have had a cycle every month like clock work with this pill. I have noticed less unwanted hair. The only negative was in the first few months that I started the ... Show Full Comment

sore foot
3 warning signs.
checking blood sugar
Symptoms and treatment.
man behind computer screen
10 possible causes.
Woman with itchy watery eyes
Common triggers.
man screaming
Making sense of symptoms.
human liver