Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Azurette (28) Oral.

5/13/2010 1:25:46 PM

Reviewer: Do not take this pill!, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I have read ALL of the comments and Thank you!!! I wanted to know what was wrong with me. Why I'm having freaky vivd dreams, weight gain of about 10-15lbs within 6 months, bloating (I look like I'm 4 months pregnant and im NOT)headaches, crazy appeitite, mood swings out of this world. One minute I'm sad the next I want to stab someone. I was also switched from Kariva by Walgreens. ladi ... Show Full Comment

5/10/2010 2:37:58 PM

Reviewer: steph1980, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I tried taking Azurette after stopping Seasonale, which wrecked my libido. It's been a little over two weeks on Azurette, and I feel like an emotional wreck- I experience irritation and rage several times a day, as well as feelings of sadness and depression. I am fatigued, and my skin looks worse than it has in years. I am done with this pill as of today.

5/3/2010 1:10:46 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
My first pill was Lutera, and this pill caused me to have major mood swings. I took a break from the pill and my doctor switched me to Azurette, and I have not been more pleased. I had no mood swings, no weight gain, really I had no side effects. I'm very happy with this birth control.

4/17/2010 12:59:42 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Wow. I thought that I was just loosing it but the more I read the more I'm convinced that my recent sadness and mood swings are a result of this pill. I've only been taking it for a bout a month but I've started to feel nausea and just sad for no reason at all. I couldn't figure out why but I think this might be it. I was also switched from another pill to this one. The first one w ... Show Full Comment

4/14/2010 12:44:03 AM

Reviewer: mary , 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
Like many others who have written Azurette reviews on this site, I too was on Kariva prior to Azurette. With Kariva I experienced not many difficulties. I've now been on Azurette for 6 months. With Azurette, I have experienced much more cramping and other issues, than with Kariva. Azurette has not been that bad, but it's definetly not as good as Kariva.