Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Azurette (28) Oral.

12/23/2009 1:15:44 PM

Reviewer: WORSTPILLEVER, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
No side effects except that I've been bleeding luike a stuck pig! I used to get my period for a day and a half to 2 days and that was it... Now I have my period almost 3 tims a month and it lasts for days on end! I hate this pill and I'm going to see my doctor this afternoon to get off of it for good!

12/16/2009 1:49:06 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I've been on mircette and kariva without any side effects. now walgreens is filling the prescription with azurette. I've noted bleeding throughout the entire month! irregular periods, and I am very tearful/emotional. I stopped taking this pill and all problems resolved. I do not recommend it!

11/24/2009 10:11:32 PM

Reviewer: thispillismylasttry!, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Like my username says, this is the last pill I will have a crack at before giving up on hormones for good. After one month on the pill, everything seems ok considering. My period showed up by the fourth pill of the last row of the pack, so this pill takes the guesswork out of my usually "here or there" period times. I had no headaches or skin issues. My skin is actually much better tha ... Show Full Comment

11/24/2009 1:25:43 PM

Reviewer: redcayt, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I switched from YAZ. My skin has never looked better, but I have had nothing but vivid freaky dreams since I made the switch. No headaches or upset stomach to report.

11/19/2009 6:59:20 PM

Reviewer: 13-18 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Severe headaches, 15 pound weight gain, increased appetite in the first month, constantly fatigued, decreased sex drive, terrible mood swings, feelings of depression, & worsened acne. Although, it did make periods much lighter and shorter. Too many side effects to be considered worth it to me. I do not recommend it to anyone.