Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Azurette (28) Oral.

10/26/2009 2:36:49 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I was switched to this medication having taken Kariva for the past few years. I had terrible side effects including severe headaches, constant low grade temperature, increase of loss of hair and increased fatigue. In addition, my monthly periods were very spotty and not as regular as when I was taking Kariva or Mircette. I ended up taken myself off this medication.

10/21/2009 7:24:03 PM

Reviewer: sweettarts120, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been satisfied with the this birth control as it's effectiveness goes. But my periods are still never on time and I have been taking this for over a year now. Also I wanted to know if anyone else had this problem, I feel that my sex drive is way lower than it was when I stated taking it. I wonder if that is a side effect of this birth control.

10/3/2009 4:53:47 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Like many other people, I was on Mircette, then Kariva, now Azurette. I have the same negative side effects with Azurette as I've had with all other types of pills (nausea, headaches). I've been very pleased so far though - the length of my periods has been cut in half and my libido has noticiably increased.

9/16/2009 3:46:53 PM

Reviewer: L2E6, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on Mircette for years and Walgreens started refilling my prescriptions with Azurette. I have had constant period like bleeding for three months immediately after switching. I waited a month just to see if it would pass. It has been horrible. Skipping the last week doesn't stop my period like it should. Severe headaches and cramps as well.

9/3/2009 9:55:46 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Was on Mircette for many years with no problems, and was switched to Azurette when it came out. The only thing I've noticed is I've been having crazy, vivid dreams, and have a hard time sleeping, and I'm wondering if that's a side effect. Anyone else having this issue?

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.