Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Azurette (28) Oral.

5/17/2010 12:31:23 PM

Reviewer: Mrs. S, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years

Comment:
I was first on Mircette and then switched to the generic Azurette...I have been on it for 2 years, Mircette for 7 years...no problems with either. Love this pill!

5/13/2010 4:16:39 PM

Reviewer: 13-18 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I started taking azurette about 10 months ago. I had, for the most part, been pleased with the it. I had minor issues when I first went on it, including headaches and spotting between periods and a touch of acne. All that for the went away after the first month or two, however I have had very little consistency as to when my period starts each month. And unfortunately, just recently my periods hav ... Show Full Comment

5/13/2010 1:25:46 PM

Reviewer: Do not take this pill!, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I have read ALL of the comments and Thank you!!! I wanted to know what was wrong with me. Why I'm having freaky vivd dreams, weight gain of about 10-15lbs within 6 months, bloating (I look like I'm 4 months pregnant and im NOT)headaches, crazy appeitite, mood swings out of this world. One minute I'm sad the next I want to stab someone. I was also switched from Kariva by Walgreens. ladi ... Show Full Comment

5/10/2010 2:37:58 PM

Reviewer: steph1980, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I tried taking Azurette after stopping Seasonale, which wrecked my libido. It's been a little over two weeks on Azurette, and I feel like an emotional wreck- I experience irritation and rage several times a day, as well as feelings of sadness and depression. I am fatigued, and my skin looks worse than it has in years. I am done with this pill as of today.

5/3/2010 1:10:46 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
My first pill was Lutera, and this pill caused me to have major mood swings. I took a break from the pill and my doctor switched me to Azurette, and I have not been more pleased. I had no mood swings, no weight gain, really I had no side effects. I'm very happy with this birth control.

sore foot
3 warning signs.
checking blood sugar
Symptoms and treatment.
man behind computer screen
10 possible causes.
Woman with itchy watery eyes
Common triggers.
man screaming
Making sense of symptoms.
human liver