Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Azurette 28 oral.

3/16/2010 12:59:56 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    Nothing too bad. I've noticed stomach aches daily, but nothing that I can't deal with. I haven't had any bleeding, and I'm on the week where I get my period so we'll see how that goes. the last BC pill I was on didn't make my period any shorter, but it made it regular and a tiny bit lighter.

3/15/2010 5:56:04 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I feel I am RAGING with hormones. I get pissed with a drop of a dime. I find myself yelling at my kids and feeling such anger like never before! I've been on it for a month and haven't stopped bleeding and still get cramps. So far not liking it. I'm going to give it 3 months.

3/5/2010 6:45:09 AM

Comment:
    frequrmt spotting and bleeding

2/19/2010 2:59:17 PM

Reviewer: srwmoneymkr, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    The Pharmacy switched me from Kariva to Azurette and it was fine for the 1st month. After month 2 I began to experience ZERO libido, severe mood swings, feelings of sadness/depression, uncontrollable crying, vivid nightmares, extreme headaches. My periods came late, I began gaining about 5 lbs per month despite the fact I have a very active lifestyle, my boyfriend is a professional athlete so we&# ... Show Full Comment

2/18/2010 8:29:10 PM

Reviewer: lovesbooks, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I too went to Walgreens w/my prescription for Kariva and was given Azurette. After reading this, I went back to walgreens and demanded Kariva instead of Azurette (I've always had limited side effects w/Kariva). After a discussion the pharmasist gave me the Kariva. The pharmasist said that my Dr needed to put "DO NOT SUBSTITUTE" on the RX which ensures I will always get Kariva; thi ... Show Full Comment