Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Azurette (28) oral.

11/13/2014 1:04:39 PM

Reviewer: NETTA, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I HAD BREAST TENDERNESS, SPOTTING BETWEEN PERIODS WITHOUT MISSING A DOSE. AND I'M PRETTY SURE IT CAUSED LIGHT SPOTS IN MY FACE!

10/29/2014 11:30:52 PM

Reviewer: 13-18 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have noticed that ever since I have startd taking it I've became really emotional over little stuff and have been getting weird mood swings. Sometimes after I take it my stomach feels a little weird but that's probably because I am only 18 days in.

10/29/2014 3:46:13 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
This pill made me lose 15 pounds. Along with feelings of depression and anger! I feel better after 2 days without it.

8/22/2014 11:42:36 AM

Reviewer: A.U., 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
This is my first time on birth control and my doctor recommended Azurette. I have been taking it for about 6-7 months. It has worked however, I am not the same person I use to be. I cry almost every week, I have no energy and no desire to do anything but stay in bed, I lost my sex drive, I am extremely paranoid (checking the doors, checking under my bed), mood swings, it is extremely hard for me t ... Show Full Comment

8/6/2014 9:26:44 AM

Reviewer: Jenni, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have taken this product for about 2 years The product works like it's intended (there are definite issues neurologically however). It keeps me from getting pregnant while also enjoying the condomless feeling from sex... But that feeling isn't quite worth it if you're planning on taking this pill! I guess i'll start from the beginning; I started taking birth control because A: ... Show Full Comment

How to keep flares at bay.
spinal compression fracture