Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Azurette (28) oral.

10/3/2009 4:53:47 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Like many other people, I was on Mircette, then Kariva, now Azurette. I have the same negative side effects with Azurette as I've had with all other types of pills (nausea, headaches). I've been very pleased so far though - the length of my periods has been cut in half and my libido has noticiably increased.

9/16/2009 3:46:53 PM

Reviewer: L2E6, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on Mircette for years and Walgreens started refilling my prescriptions with Azurette. I have had constant period like bleeding for three months immediately after switching. I waited a month just to see if it would pass. It has been horrible. Skipping the last week doesn't stop my period like it should. Severe headaches and cramps as well.

9/3/2009 9:55:46 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Was on Mircette for many years with no problems, and was switched to Azurette when it came out. The only thing I've noticed is I've been having crazy, vivid dreams, and have a hard time sleeping, and I'm wondering if that's a side effect. Anyone else having this issue?

9/3/2009 1:10:29 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
So far, so good! It's only been a couple weeks, but my skin is AMAZING. It gets clearer every day. I was on Ortho Tri Cyclen Lo, which was great, but wasn't as effective with my skin and had more side effects. With Azurette, there are no side effects that I notice so far. I'm fairly sensitive to side effects, so this was a nice change. I definitely recommend Azurette.

8/17/2009 8:23:59 PM

Reviewer: Donna, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I used low dose Mircette and then generic Kariva for several years. Walgreens just switched their generic to Azurette and since I started taking it I get headaches, extremely sore breasts, nausea, bad cramps and lower back pain. I had to take a pregnancy test to make sure I wasnt pregnant! I wasnt, but it has been a monthly feeling 2 weeks prior to my period. I am very unhappy w/ this drug and wil ... Show Full Comment

man rubbing painful knee